Saturday, March 6, 2010

"G" letter meets Jute Twine!

I have to admit, I didn't come up with this idea. I saw it on someones blog but for the life of me I can't remember who's blog it was so I can't give them credit for it...  Sorry! 

I had a "G" letter that I've had for awhile but wasn't too fond of it. So instead of painting it, I figured I would do something different! Therefore....  ugly colored letter meets jute twine... and walla! Simple! Basically I just wrapped the twine around the letter and used a hot glue gun occasionally to make sure it would stay in place. Cute, no?









I'm linking up to the wonderful DIY day at Kimbas A Soft Place To Land






2 comments:

  1. Very clever. I especially love it because my name starts with a G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh...I want one! Thanks for the inspiration! I have been wanting to do a big D somehow in our family's home (for DiSilvio) but wasn't sure what I wanted it to look like.

    Now I do! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete